Empower people with disabilities and people from underprivileged background through quality education, health care and sustainable livelihoods.
To create institutional, non-institutional and community based interventions for the people to help them become independent self-reliant and contributing citizens of the country.
- Accountability and Transparency
- Provide market aligned skill training for the hearing impaired youth
- Provide early intervention facilities to children with disability
- Support and facilitate Cochlear Implant Surgeries
- Offer hearing screening facilities for new born children in public hospitals and diagnostic facilities
- Organize ear care health camps for the children and the aged